
Over the past few days Ryan and I have just been crackin' up at some of the things our kids say! So, I thought I would share because it really is funny. From the time Jordan was almost two he has been talking, and talking and talking. He talks so well that when we moved into our new ward in Caldwell last month he was in the wrong nursery for a month and a half because they thought he was already three. We didn't know there were two nursery classes! We just took him to the first one we saw and he fit right in, in fact talking better than some of the kids in his nursery. So, last week when they took the kids into primary and were telling them they were going to be sunbeams we were like umm is there another nursery? They said yeah is he not three? We told them that he wasn't three till April and they were totally suprised. They kept saying he just talked so well we didn't even think to ask.
Anyway so he talks really well but there are some things he says that just are so close to what he means but not quite right. Here are just a few....
Hangamur= hamburger
Helter-cotter= helicopter
Sim-soups= swim suits (we go to the YMCA a lot and he always says where's my simsoups??)
Ash-cream or sometimes it sounds like something else if you know what i mean=ice cream
Flugs=gloves the other day getting ready to play in the snow he said i want flugs please me's wants flugs and I couldn't figure it out but soon realized he wanted gloves.
Caco=taco he always says me's wants a Caco pronounced like taco but with a C it's so cute!
I don't know where he came up with this but when he got out of the tub the other night instead of telling me his hands were wrinkled like raisens he kept saying "look mommy me's gots blueberries" I couldn't figure it out till Ryan told me he was showing me his wrinkled hands so he doesn't have raisen hands he has blueberry hands lol.
He also tends to think he can get away with things he knows he shouldn't by sayin' "Nooo I 4 mom I can do it I 4." Yeah right Jordan not for another year and a half sorry buddy.
Where do they come up with this stuff??
I wish I could remember some of the goofy things Tanner said but I don't remember much. I do however remember one time he had been using the word Dude a lot....well we were on our bed and he was jumping up and down and I told him to lay down so we could read so he jumped to lay down. Well, he hit his head on the wall doing so and he looks at me with this look of shock cause it hurt and he goes "Dude.....ouch" Hilarious! It was so funny! He also was in the tub with Jordan the other night and he called me into the bathroom and goes "Hey Mom! Jordan just made bubbles with his butt" Oh the things boys think of! I can't wait till Josh can start talking and we can see what crazy things he comes up with. I love being a Mom of three amazing little boys!







1 comment:
You're kids are way funny! I can't wait for David to start talking. You'll have to write the stuff in your journal so you don't forget it. I am glad we can keep updated with each other now!
Post a Comment