


I just thought that I would briefly post a few pictures from Christmas week. It has been a wonderful season for us. When moving to Idaho we weren't sure how the holidays would be not being by family, and not sure if we could make it to visit family but we were fortunate enough to make it up to Washington for Thanksgiving and my family was able to make it to visit us for Christmas. The boys enjoyed both thoroughly! We got a lot of snow the week of Christmas and it was a lot of fun to play in, although I am glad it is all melting now. The boys are big into Thomas the Train and so you can see from the pictures they were very happy Christmas morning. They love this train they are playing with in the pics and they loved that they could stand over it and watch it go through their legs, it was pretty funny. I love watching the excitement that Tanner and Jordan had while opening gifts. Of course Josh was mostly interested in the wrapping paper, but he had fun too. And he loved watching his older brothers play with their toys and tried to follow their lead and play with their toys.
I am very grateful for the holiday season and the reminder that it brings about the Saviors birth into this world. He has done so much for us and I couldn't be more grateful. With the three boys each year we try to teach them about Jesus and how big a part of Christmas he is. We teach them the story of His birth, and teach them about how much He loves them. It gives us time to reflect on all of our blessings because of His life and His sacrifices for us. I love this time of year and I know that my family and I are truly blessed.
1 comment:
You gotta love the Idaho weather. If you don't you'll go crazy there. You're boys are so cute and I am glad you had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment