
This Thanksgiving we were very fortunate to be able to make the trip up to Washington thanks to our family up there. And we were able to spend a lot of time with family and visit some friends, and just enjoy a vacation. Tanner and Jordan were very excited for the trip because they have been waiting to meet Hailey! Tanner was so excited and loved holding her. Jordan just kept petting her head and saying "it's a girl!" It was very cute. Joshua on the other hand was not thrilled at all. Every time I was holding her and he noticed he would get this huge pouty lip and start crying. It was so cute, although I'm sure he didn't think so. We were very grateful that we were able to make it up for Thanksgiving and for Hailey's blessing, it was very special to us to be up there. We miss that about being in Idaho, there is no family around so we treasure every chance we get to spend time with family. It was a wonderful holiday vacation. I'll post more pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment