Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sneaky Sneaky Boys!




Don't they just look so innocent?!?

So, tonight Ryan and I were in the family room unpacking stuff and trying to get some things done. And we told Tanner and Jordan that if they would cooperate and be good they could have some chex mix after we were done. Well, They were being crazy running around the house and that was fine. Except they kept trying to get us to get them some chex mix and we told them to wait till we were done. Well, all of the sudden it got very quiet, which in our house is very rare. So, I decided to find out where the boys had gone and this is what I found! Yep, they got into the chex mix all by themselves and were just munchin' away! It was pretty comical, they sure are clever little boys!



4 comments:

Rachel said...

that's so cute! what sneaky boys!

Crystal said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. I stumbled upon your blog from Andi's. I've sent you an invite to mine. Will you be in town for Christmas? I'd love to see you!

Crystal said...

Send me your e-mail address so I can invite you to my blog!

Jalynne said...

I know they are getting huge! Tanner starts kindergarten in less than a year! I don't have your email so if you happen to read this again my email is fun4hall5ofus@yahoo.com