Sunday, November 16, 2008

Silly boy!


So, I was going through some of our pictures on here just to see how much the boys have grown and I came across these pictures of Jordan. He is so funny! These pictures may come in handy when he is a teenager. He is slowly growing out of his phase of wanting to wear my shirts as little dresses. He used to want to wear a shirt of mine EVERY day! Now, only if he finds one of the shirts that he particularly likes. It's so funny though because it has to be tied aroun him just perfectly or he gets very upset. He also likes to find my Sunday shoes once in a while and walk around in those. (wearing his brothers underwear at the same time even though he is not potty trained yet) He hasn't grown out of his phase of absolutely loving The Little Mermaid and all of the princesses but I'm sure that day will come too soon. He is constantly asking Ryan and I to draw mermaids and sharks and cut them out so that he can play with them. He is also very particular about that, it has to be colored and cut just right. He is so determined. I hope that he uses it to his advantage as he gets older. Anyway just thought I would share a few silly pictures of Jordan just being himself. It just gives me a chance to reminisce because he is growing out of this phase. While I am glad about it, it is also a little sad that he is growing up so much!

No comments: