Thursday, January 15, 2009

my little bronco fans!



Today we had to go into Boise so that I could pick up my uniform to volunteer for Special Olympics. While doing so since it was at BSU we decided we'd go and get Ryan's books for school as well since school starts on the 22nd. Well, we got into the Bronco Shop and Tanner and Jordan just went crazy! I can't believe how fast they have become fans! It is really fun to watch them and their excitement when we walk into the store. We decided we'd let them each pick out one thing and not suprisingly they both picked the same thing, a flag. I'll tell you what, they didn't put those flags down till we made them so that they could eat their dinner! Tanner thinks every time we go into Boise we are going to a football game now. Wouldn't that be fun! You can see the excitement on his face because he knows we are going to "daddy's bronco school."



I can't believe that school is already starting again, that month we had off flew by! I am excited though, the quicker he gets started the sooner he will finish, only about 2 1/2 years to go. It seems like forever but I'm sure it will be here before we know it. I am enjoying it while we are here though, I love seeing the kids get so excited about college sports, and everything Bronco related. The joy on their faces is priceless!

PS Note the better quality of pics, I finally got a new camera yay!

No comments: