Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Family of 7...(picture overload)

So, I am horrible at blogging, but figure every once in a while I should update it, even if nobody ever reads it.  Now that it's January, I figured I start the year off by updating a little bit.  Here's what we've been up to:

August 16th, Colton Ryan Hall joined our family (5 weeks early!)  We absolutely love this little guy!  He eats great, sleeps even better, and is such a happy kiddo!!! Yep, bad blogger, he's almost 5 months old now and I'm just NOW getting to posting about it.  I don't have newborn pics on this computer yet, but here's some recent ones of this cute little guy! 


Other things we've been up to:


Brianna turned 2!! Seriously, her favorite thing is to help me in the kitchen All. The. Time!






Jordan broke his thumb, wrestling around with Tanner. 



Brianna and Joshua love to play together, and they love to help me in the kitchen.






Colton keeps growing so fast, but he's just so adorable!





Christmas weekend with my parents







Went out for my birthday!  Woohoo for date night!



Got ALL the kids to smile for a picture!  That is quite an accomplishment!



And we've had a LOT of snow lately!!






 
Sorry for the picture overload, but there you have it!  A little of what we've been up to since I posted last!  We've been quite busy!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That little girl of yours is just a doll!

Crystal said...

What are you saying no one checks your blog! I have been waiting for you to post again. Your baby is so cute! And what a little blondie you have! She is adorable. I love all the pictures.