This pregnancy (while only 10 weeks in) has definitely been the most challenging so far. I have been sick morning, noon and night. Nothing has been working. Zofran (which I hear is the medicine of all meds for morning sickness) seems to work well for me in the morning, but not at night. I take the same dose both times, but I just can't kick the nausea and puking up whatever I eat in the evening. It sorta, really stinks. Big time.
This is also the first time I've been pregnant and thought to myself "I'm not sure I can do this again, and really feel like this might possibly, probably is our last." That is big for me. Everytime I've been pregnant even while being sick I've felt like, this is ok I can do this a few more times. Even with Brianna I felt like I could do it a couple of more times. But now, I don't think I can. I really feel like this is it. And I am ok with that, and so is Ryan. At times we have mixed feelings because it is a bit sad realizing this is probably the last time I'll feel a baby kicking inside me, or get to experience have a new newborn. But I also feel like I really look forward to enjoying everything I can about the 5 that we have. And I want to be the best Mom I can be for my kids. Being this sick, and so tired all the time makes me a pretty lousy Mom. My kids have been eating a lot of cereal and pop-tarts lately, watching way too many cartoons, and just not been getting the attention they need. Hopefully after we get through this first trimester things will get better.
So, anyway....sorry to bore you all! Just wanted to share our exciting news, we are looking forward to finding out if the kids are going to have a brother or sister! Right now Tanner and Josh want a baby brother, and Jordan wants a baby sister. It's pretty cute! And I'm pretty certain that Bri will not be happy in the beginning regardless if it's a boy or girl. I've gotten the chance to hold a newborn a few times lately and she is NOT happy about it. She climbs on me, starts crying, even scratching me once or twice....little stinker.
I guess I didn't mean for this to sound like a downer because I've been so sick. We really are excited about the new addition that will be joining our family! Any guesses on whether it's a boy or girl? I think boy....we'll see. :-)







3 comments:
congrats! i hope that morning sickness leaves you SOON, that's the worst! good luck! i'm voting girl :)
That is so exciting! Congrats! 5! I can't believe it.
Holy cow! congrats! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment