Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it is 2012 already? I can't. This year our oldest Tanner, will be 8. EIGHT! He'll be baptized in May, and it is so exciting, he can hardly wait. Jordan will be 6, and he asks me every day if he is 6 yet. It's pretty cute. And Josh and Bri will be 4 and 2. That is so crazy! Also happening this year, Ryan and I are looking into starting up a business, likely a bakery. We meet with someone this afternoon at the bank to discuss it! If things get rolling in that direction it means Ryan not finishing school right now, but I'm ok with that because all he really has left is Student Teaching and he can't do that with his current job anyways. And it's too risky to quit his job to student teach and not know if he'll have a job after he finishes. He would also have to take a significant pay cut to teach, so he may not be teaching for a while. But we're both ok with that, we'll just wait and see what happens and see what the Lord has in store for us!

In the mean time we hope everyone has a wonderful year, and we are excited about all the things to come this year!!


1 comment:

Crystal said...

That is really exciting about your bakery idea. I would love to stop in some day.