Tuesday, May 15, 2012

name for baby

Well, baby number 5 is due to join our family on September 12th and we can't wait!  Tanner just the other day said to me "Mom I can't wait for my baby brother to be out of your tummy!"  Yes, baby number 5 is a BOY!  Bri and I are going to be sorely outnumbered, but we don't mind!  Bri is already terribly spoiled by her brothers that absolutely adore her, and a Daddy that loves having a Daddy's girl, because she really is his girl, she gets so sad if he has to leave for class or runs to the store.  She will sit at the window and watch him go.  And then as soon as she hears a car pull up she runs to the window yelling "daddy, daddy!"  It is the cutest thing!  

Anyway, with this baby things have been pretty normal, sick a lot of the time, very tired, but plugging along just fine!  The only difference this time is how much we are really having a hard time coming up with a name for him!  With all three of the other boys we knew early on what their names would be, or at least had it narrowed down to two names very early on.  Tanner as soon as we learned he was a boy we had the names Tanner and Jacob picked out, and obviously he looked like a Tanner to us. :-)  Jordan was the same way, we went to the hospital with Jordan and Andrew.  He just was not an Andrew. And Joshua for some reason from the very beginning I knew he would be Joshua.  It was crazy because it was never a name I liked or had picked out as a teenager.  You know how you have all these name ideas for when you have kids someday.  Yeah, Josh was NEVER one I would have picked.  But it just felt right, and he is definitely a Joshua.  

This time around I had a girl name ready right from the get go, but if it was a boy we had no idea.  So finding out it's another boy has made finding a name a challenge!  All "J" names are out per Ryan's request.  It is hard enough for him having Jalynne, Jordan and Joshua lol.  Aside from that we just can't come to agree on any others.  I am wondering if we will be taking a list of about 10 names to the hospital with us.  Which very well may happen!  Oh well.  Regardless, we are all very excited to meet this little boy and welcome him into our family.  The kids are very excited about having another brother and I look forward to seeing who he looks like. September 12th can't come soon enough!!  

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That's my daughter's birthday! That's so exciting. Good luck with the name picking.