Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So, quick update, three weeks ago we decided to make a trip to Seattle. For two reasons...one, to enjoy time with family and take the boys to see what we love about Seattle. And two: to make lots of freezer meals for the most amazing friend who just welcomed twin girls into the world 2 days ago!


The boys looking out at the water, something we don't see much of here in Idaho. Oh and those flowers in Ryan's hand? Some beautiful flowers we picked up at Pike Place Market for his Mom, it was fun to visit her at her work and let the boys give her the flowers. Such a fun day!


This is something I want to try to make. Marshmallows covered with caramel, and coated with mini M&M's. The boys LOVED these!


Tanner and Candan hanging out at Grandma's and playing a video game. I love when the cousins can get together and play.



Brianna and her cousin Duncan, who is actually a month younger! He's so big! And she really loved trying to hug him and play with his ears, it was adorable!

Tasha!! She's just 3 weeks away from having twin girls in this picture. And since I couldn't be up there to help when they are born...(which I am really bummed about) I wanted to make a trip up to help make her a ton of freezer meals, just to try to make her life a little easier once babies arrive. Because on top of twin girls she also has a toddler and pre-teen and hubby to take care of! Hopefully the 30 meals will help her out for a while! Love that girl, she's an amazing friend. Seriously, I am really lucky to have such a great friend.



And, our new favorite thing this summer so far?? The trampoline! The boys spend hours out there at a time, I am so glad we invested in a trampoline, because the kids absolutely love it, and I love that it wears them out ;-)


STATIC! :-) So cute



Dog pile on Dad!!!


Cheese!! He has lost 5 teeth in the last couple months! It's kind of silly looking, but I love this kid and his goofy smile!!


And Brianna is going to be 8 months, yes EIGHT months in just a few days. Sad :( But at the same time, she is at such a fun age! I love how smiley she is, and she loves to smile at EVERYONE seriously. Unless you try and hold her, or take her from Mommy, then she won't be smiling. She can't crawl but scoots on her bum quite a bit. She hate baby food so we are feeding her lots of crackers, cereal and fruit. I wish she ate baby food though, maybe she wouldn't want to nurse so stinkin' much! Oh well, she is such a joy and her brothers just absolutely adore her! Sometimes a little too much, at least on Joshua's part. I am constantly telling him to get his finger out of her mouth, or get out of her face. But really she loves him just as much because everytime he gets in front of her she just gets giggly, smiley and kicks her legs in excitement. Oh I love my kids, they are so much fun! I am so blessed.

No comments: