Thursday, June 9, 2011

I am losing my mind....

Ha so I just posted yesterday, and made a comment at the bottom that I can't believe Bri is going to be 8 months in just a few days. Wanna know how forgetful I really am?? Ha, yesterday was the day she turned 8 months old. I have no idea why I didn't realize it, and why I didn't realize oh today is the 8th, her birthday is October 8th, so she's 8 months today!

It is starting to become clear that I'm getting older, and my brain isn't quite what it used to be lol. Oh well, Happy 8 months yesterday Brianna!! That was a FAST 8 months!

(And for the record, this is probably a record for posting, I don't know if I've ever posted 2 times in one month! And I think I have 3 this month and we're only 9 days in!....Yay for me!)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

She is so cute! I have the same problem. I am glad I am not the only one.