Friday, June 4, 2010

SUPRISE!!!

So, Ryan had to go to school, couldn't make it to the ultrasound this week. I took Jordan, he was very interested in it. The tech put the goop on my tummy stuck the thing on my stomach and the first picture that popped I saw two legs and thought I could tell gender right away. The tech THEN decides to ask "do you want to know what you are having?" Well, by this point I said well, I think I could tell by that picture, but don't say anything because I don't want to tell anyone, I'll keep it a secret from Ryan. She verified by typing the gender on the screen that what I was seeing was correct and I decided ok well, I didn't plan on knowing but couldn't really avoid seeing the first thing that popped up on the screen. They have the image on a huge tv on the wall in front of me, so images are pretty clear.

Anyway, so I got home and told Ryan that I knew the gender and it sort of was an accident but I wasn't going to tell him I wanted it to be a suprise. He was bummed I found out, but decided that since I knew he wanted to know. So we decided together ok, we'll keep it a secret from everyone. That was proving harder by the minute though. So....

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Make sense why it was hard to keep a secret? Even going shopping with the kids, we wanted to look at girl stuff and they wanted to know why if we didn't know what we were having. If we start having girl stuff around the house people are going to figure it out, so we decided we'd let the cat out of the bag.

It doesn't feel real. I am so used to seeing something between the legs haha. There was nothing there "no turtle" as the tech said! Shocked, seriously. Buying pink frilly things though, way fun! And Jordan, oh man he loves to help pick out girl clothes, it's pretty funny!
Being biased I would have to say that with my boys being this handsome and adorable there is a reason I had three boys before getting a girl! She is going to need three brothers to watch her back!

3 comments:

Goff Six Adventures said...

congrats!! how your life is going to CHANGE!!! Have fun! 3 boys & a girls is a blast!

Alethia said...

cool my parents never told me i will have 2 girl cousins

Derrinda said...

I'm so excited for you guys-maybe someday we'll get our little girl! Congrats.