Monday, April 12, 2010

Family update

I am terrible at keeping up with the blog lately. I could say it is because I am too tired, or just too busy with the three boys, or I've got homework to do. Really it's just that I've been lazy. The idea of taking the time to post has not been appealing lately. So, for those that check regularly sorry. I realized today looking at the baby countdown that it has now been 60 days since I last posted! Crazy! 2 months further into the pregnancy though, sweet!

Here's what we've been up to lately:

Still in school (me part time, Ryan full-time)

Jordan had strep, then Tanner got it.

Once all were better we made a trip to WA! (more pictures later hopefully)

Spent Easter with Ryan's family in Washington, and went to a friends wedding reception! That was fun!



Josh has completely gotten over his fear of cats. To briefly explain, last November we were in Washington. They have a cat. Misty. Josh would scream and then cry every time she came near him. This time, he wouldn't leave her alone! He would even make her mad to the point where she would hiss and scratch at him, and he would do his grunting laugh like HAHA you don't scare me! It was hilarious!


See he's trying to feed her!



And laying on the floor trying to play with her

Jordan is turning 4 this Saturday!!

Tanner is turning 6 twelve days after that!!

Ryan is so ready for this semester to be over, with his work and school schedule he doesn't get much of a break. It is pretty exhausting, but it'll be over in a few weeks! He enjoys his new job, just no the hours. He is amazing though, he does so much for this family, I am such a lucky girl!!

And last but not least I am one week away from my second trimester! YAY!

This pregnancy is taking its toll on me. Constantly sick, puking daily (Sorry if it's TMI), very tired, really the biggest thing is the being sick. With the boys I would get sick with certain foods. This time seems to be everything. I'm sick before I eat, eating makes it worse, and the only time I don't feel sick is about 10 or 11 at night. It stinks. Oh well, maybe it'll start to get better soon. I can't wait to meet this new addition though! The official due date is October 18th. So excited!!! Sorry this was longer tan intended but I thought I'd just update everyone on our life!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having. I don't know how you do it being a mom, pregnant, and school. Koodos to you!