Just thinking of names for this sweet baby girl that will join us in October. To the right we have created a poll with our favorites as of right now. Take a minute to vote! Over the next 4 months we may add more, I never thought it would be so difficult to pick a favorite name for her. I guess I just want it to be a beautiful name and fit her perfectly.
I still can't picture myself with a girl, but I am so excited! Pink clothes are slowly making their way into our house, and I have to look at them over and over again, because it is a new experience for me. I am so used to all the blue, green and boys clothes! Girls clothes in my house is just surreal. Anyway, we can't wait and the boys are very excited. They keep asking if it is almost Halloween because that is how we've explained about how long before she gets here. Right before Halloween we tell them. Ahh I am just so excited! I can't wait to see how the boys interact with a little sister!
Any suggestions for other girl names are always welcome too by the way!







2 comments:
Yay! i am having a girl too! It is wierd having pink in the house, even though I am sure you are more in shock than I am . Congrats!
what letter do u want the name to start with?
Post a Comment