Thank you Ryan for being so thoughtful! Now I don't have to worry about a major allergic reaction. And Tanner and Jordan don't have to worry about their lunch being stolen! There is a reason why Josh is such a big boy compared to his brothers....He actually eats his food...and everyone else's!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
No stealing your brothers food today Josh!
Thank you Ryan for being so thoughtful! Now I don't have to worry about a major allergic reaction. And Tanner and Jordan don't have to worry about their lunch being stolen! There is a reason why Josh is such a big boy compared to his brothers....He actually eats his food...and everyone else's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Isn't it funny that some of the littlest things our husbands do could mean so much and make your day.
I FOUND you! What a SUPER cute family you have...you've truly scored some gems. Happy Belated Easter! Jena (Smith) Hagen
Post a Comment