(here he is holding his winning egg)
My apologies for a long post but I need to catch up!
So let me back up and catch you all up! I am a blog slacker, I know it's just there is never time! So here goes. Sunday we received this letter from the Easter Bunny...
It may be hard to read but it basically says that he (the bunny) spoke with Uncle Chris and Chris wanted to do the egg hunt and rolling contest with the boys so he left Chocolate bunnies but would be back later with easter eggs. So, we had a wonderful Easter Sunday and the boys enjoyed their chocolate bunnies and looked so handome in their outfits but could not wait for Uncle Chris to visit...
This picture was taken after church (nap time) not very happy boys. Anyway so Uncle Chris and Grandma and Grandpa came and the boys were excited about the Easter Bunny coming but first on Friday was Jordan's 3rd birthday! So we celebrated that Friday and the Bunny came Friday. Jordan's birthday was a blast, we just spent the day doing things he enjoyed like the park, pretending he was Mermaid, etc...He got ice cream and a treat from Grandma and was thrilled when we took him to Pojo's a fun family
place!







2 comments:
That is such a cool tradition! I am totally trying that out next year!
I didn't know anybody else's family did an egg roll! How fun! Abby won ours this year.
Post a Comment