
We love the parks here in Idaho! This is the boys favorite. It is HUGE, and during the summer they have free movie nights in the park. The boys love it! They have all kinds of instruments for the kids to play on, and toys and water toys (for when it's warm obviously). We just went last week because the weather here is finally more spring like and absolutely beautiful!

Jordan hated this one but we thought we'd let him try it.

Tanner absolutely loved it, and wanted to do it over and over again!

And finally, this is our little spot in our backyard for a garden! I know it's not much but it's a start for us. We have never planted a garden but we wanted to try. So we'll start small, and teach the boys how to take care of it as well. I am so excited and can't wait to see what it yields us in the next few months!
1 comment:
Hey good luck with the garden! I am trying out my first garden this year too! We'll have to swap stories and hopefully everything will grow!
Post a Comment