skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Future Bach? or Mozart?


So, every time I sit down to the piano to play Joshua comes right over. He grabs and pulls at my arm and if I don't put him on my lap right away he will start to get quite upset. So, I usually pull him on my lap and he loves to "play". He tries to turn the pages of the music and bang on the keys. His face just lights up! So, I got the idea the other day that I would just put his chair up to the piano and he LOVED it! He got so excited and you could just see it in his face he felt like a big boy. It was so cute! After playing for quite some time I let him down to play with his brothers and they decided to play on the book shelf as you can see. They decided to put all the books on the floor and climb on the shelf. They sure are creative, and busy!
3 comments:
That looks fun! Maybe we can squeeze in on the shelf with them and forget all our problems!
when your small you can fit in a lot of things and you do have creative little ones
i am learning how to play the piono
Post a Comment