Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tanner


Tanner is almost 41/2 years old now, and I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He starts kindergarten in less than a year! Sometimes I think I can't wait and other times it is sad that he is growing up. He is such a fun and active little boy, and there is so much to love about him! He loves to make his brothers laugh, and loves to give hugs and tell us how much he loves us. He has the greatest smile ever! One of my favorite things about him are the laugh lines on his face, they are so cute! He is a very smart kid too, always asking questions and wanting to learn more about everything. He is such a joy to be around, and we are truly blessed to have him in our family. And he makes an excellent older brother!

No comments: