Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jordan


Jordan is our 2 1/2 year old bundle of energy, emotion, and everything else. Just look at the smile, mischievious, sweet, and often very determined. I hope that determination carries with him throughout his life, he can accomplish great things if it does! He is so fun to be around, he loves to make everyone laugh. He is the clown of the family, and just does the goofiest things. There are many blackmale photos of this kid! He loves to cuddle if he's in the mood, and loves to be a good big brother to Joshua. I love the crinkle of his nose when he smiles, and I love to listen to him sing to the radio or movies or whatever he can! He loves to sing, and dance, and be funny. We are so blessed to have Jordan in our family. Ryan and I often joke that he is the comic relief in our family because he can do and say the funniest things, and sometimes the timing is just perfect that it is hysterical! We sure love this little boy even during his sometimes all too common two year old tantrums.

No comments: