Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Josh


You would not believe how many times I have heard, my third was the happiest, most pleasant baby. It is so true for us as well! He just always has a smile on his face, and loves to giggle. He is getting so big so fast! I think God new that we needed a break after the first two, because they are so busy and active, so he blessed us with this mellow, always happy little boy. Josh has gotten so big, and will probably catch up to Jordan soon! He is a huge snuggler if he is tired, and I know that won't last forever but I love to soak it up when I can. He also absolutely loves to watch his older brothers play, you can just see it in his eyes he wants to be able to do everything they are doing! He is learning quickly but not fast enough for him. He gets so excited when they play with him and make faces at him, or play peek-a-boo with him. It is so cute! I can't believe how blessed we are, Josh is a wonderful baby, and is growing up way too fast just as the other two are, but it so much fun to watch them grow every day. It's hard to believe we have three boys, but we absolutely love it! They are such special boys and they bless our family every day.

2 comments:

Curtis and Andi said...

Jaylynn, I'm not sure where I got your blog address, but your family is just too cute. Anyways, keep them coming.

S said...

You have the sweetest looking boys! How cute!!