My kids often say funny things and I think to myself "man, I need to write that down" and then never remember to. So today, I remembered, and it probably isn't that funny unless you were there, but twice in the last two days Josh has just made us laugh! Yesterday they were playing outside in the water and I was inside with Colton. I kept hollering at him to "tell Brianna to stand up" and he kept asking "Huh??" Finally I yelled loud enough that I was sure he heard it and he replies "I love you too Mom!!!" It was pretty darn cute.
Then this morning I was making breakfast and I said something about "oh he doesn't care one bit about raisins" and Josh without hesitation says "or two bits Mom."
Maybe not that funny to anyone but me, but it just made me smile!







1 comment:
I was thinking about blogging about some funny things my kids said this week too. IT's amazing how those small things brighten your day.
Post a Comment