I've had some material for a LONG time that I have also known exactly what I wanted to do with it. Forever ago I purchased a small pack of fat quarters (small pieces of fabric that are about 18 in x14 in or somewhere around there) that were all color coordinated, 5 different pieces.
Also, a long time ago I found a fabulous skirt on pinterest that would be SO cute made with this fabric. So, today I actually started it! I didn't use any tutorials, in fact I don't even know if the skirt found on pinterest has a tutorial, I just know that it was similar to how I wanted this skirt to look for Bri. I have 3 layers done, and two more to add and then I'll put in the elastic and finish the bottom maybe with some cute tulle that I have!
Sorry, I don't have pics yet, I am not sure where the camera is at the moment, but I'll find it and show pictures once I'm done! It really has been pretty easy to do, and I've kind of just made it up as I've gone, but if anyone is interested in how I did it I can jot down some simple instructions to make your own.
Stay tuned for pictures, I think it's going to be adorable....... :-)







1 comment:
I love pinterest! I can't wait to see your skirt. I will have to find you on it.
Post a Comment