So, as I mentioned in the previous post I'd try to get one done the next night but couldn't guarantee it. That's because I know myself too well haha. I have a tendency to want to get things done but not because of distractions of one kind or another. Usually the kids are my distraction but as of late it's been a number of things.
We talked about buying a house, got pre-approved (the prices are SO great around here) but decided against it for now after seeing TONS of homes, and not feeling like it was the right thing for us right now. So, we'll wait it out a few months and maybe look again who knows.
Joshua also had a birthday, he's 3 I can't believe it! He is so big too, he's very tall and built big, he'd make a great football player. Because of his size, and Jordan being very small for his age, they wear the same size clothes and are often mistaken for twins. I love him to pieces, and he is definitely the peacemaker of the home which helps out in stressful moments because he is so willing to share, and make sure everyone is happy.
Ryan also changed schedules at work making our lives SO much easier. He now works 12 hour shifts instead of 8, and instead of working 6 on 2 off he works Mon, Tue, Wed, and every other Thur. 7pm-7am. Although right now there is a lot of overtime so he's working every Thursday.
We've also both started back to school for the semester, each taking 2 classes one on campus and one online. We'll see how that goes with work and kids but for now we're managing pretty well I think.
Brianna is growing like crazy although pretty petite just like Tanner and Jordan were. She's so much fun and the boys love her like crazy! They know just how to make her smile! She giggles now too but you can only get one or two giggles out of her before she gets the hiccups and can't giggle anymore it's pretty funny. She is still not sleeping well at night but we're working on that and her daytime routine is getting better.
This spring is sure to bring lots of busy, crazy fun to our house as we're going to school, Ryan's working, we're signing Tanner up for basketball, and trying to plan a trip to Disneyland for the boys birthdays in April, but it'll be a lot of fun too so we're looking forward to it all! Here's a few pictures just for fun...
This last one by the way, Tanner and Jordan were trying to do P90 X with me it was pretty funny. I have great kids, and I sure do love them!!







2 comments:
I can't get the pig tails to work in my daughter's hair. I have to pull to rap the elastic around and she cries and I just give up but they look so dang cute with them. I love the pictures of your kids.
Your little girl is too cute. I love all the bows
Post a Comment