So, I realized I average around one post a month, if I'm really on top of it two. I need to get better at it, because I'd like to eventually print it and keep it as a journal for my kids, grandkids etc. So anyway in an effort to be a better blogger I've completely made-over my blog.
Now that I've done that it is 12:15am and I should have been asleep 2 hours ago since that is when Bri fell asleep. I am going to be very tired tomorrow when I have to be up at 7:30...yuck.
I guess my being better at blogging will have to wait, at least till tomorrow. And if I remember then I'll get on and actually do an update for everyone! Since we have lots of new pictures and Brianna was blessed today, and just a lot of other fun goings on at the Hall house! :) So for now just enjoy the new design and few pictures that I updated...hopefully I'll have more tomorrow!







1 comment:
I can't wait to see more pictures of her. The picture up top looks so cute! Don't worry, I only average about one post a month too!
Post a Comment