Monday, July 19, 2010

crazy boys!


I just have to say, I have some very active boys! And they often wear me out. But I wouldn't trade 'em for the world!
Their smiles brighten my day every day, and their laughs and silly things they do just make me laugh. And we are so blessed to have these boys in our lives. We love their personalities, and how different they are! They have the sweetest spirits, and (when they want to be) can be so caring and kind, to eachother and to Ryan and I.
In 2 1/2 months when we will be blessed with this little girl to join our family, they are going to be so great with her! Seeing how they act now, their excitement and pure joy, asking all the time if it is the day when their sister can come out of "mommy's tummy" they will be great.
This little girl is going to be so loved, and so doted on by these boys! And her Mom and Dad will have some great helpers! We are thrilled to be adding another sweet child to our family. She couldn't have any 3 brothers that would love her more!
October 8th is the date! (that is the plus to having a c-section, I know excactly when she'll be here) We can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am having my little girl on the 8 of September. We'll have to keep each other updated on how to raise a girl.