So, this may be early yes I know. But here's the thing, I'm not good at keeping quiet about this sort of thing. I just get too excited. We are expecting baby number 4! Can you believe it? I can't. I am beyond excited, really.
Baby number 4 is due around the middle of October. I won't find out the exact due date for a few more weeks, when I get the first ultrasound. This pregnancy has already taught me a very important lesson. When you pray that doctors will treat you the best way for you, and that they will tell you what you need to do for your own health. You need to listen to what they have to say. When I had Joshua my doctor told me not to get pregnant until January 2010. He said (because of having 3 c-sections) that my body needed time to heal, and it would be best to wait at least two years to get pregnant. We decided well I feel well enough lets start trying early. So we did. In May. But God had other plans, and the doctor knew best. So here we are in February 2010, and expecting!
With every other pregnancy I wanted to find out what we were having, but this time I am determined to not find out. I want to enjoy the suprise of finding out when this baby is born.
Also, with Jordan and Joshua I really wanted a girl, I was really excited when I found out they were boys but I really wanted a girl up until finding out what they were. I have already been asked numerous times if I am really hoping for a girl this time. The truth is I don't REALLY want a girl. I would love a girl, don't get me wrong. But I just feel like I will be totally happy either way. I love the idea of having 4 boys too.
Anyway, this is boring I'm sure no pictures or anything yet. But I just wanted to share the news because I am so excited!
On a side note though, Jordan and Tanner both really want a baby sister. Joshua doesn't care. Jordan and Tanner say that if it is not a sister they will send him back haha. They are cute, but I know that even if they get a baby brother they will love him just as much!







5 comments:
Congratulations! That's exciting!
congrats! i think you're so brave for waiting - i couldn't! i love shopping for baby clothes too much! :)
i would love to have another boy cousin don't get me wrong,But i really want another girl cousin i already have 6 boy cousins i would not mind at all of having 7 but i really want 2 girl cousins.
That is awesome! We are probably going to be very close in our due dates. HOw are you feeling? I am hoping for a boy too. I guess we'll see.
Congrats! That is so exciting. Good luck with having a girl!
Post a Comment