This is my second attempt at a cake. There is a lot of white frosting that should have been cleaned off the top but it was very busy at my house with 6 kids running around, and wanting to eat the cake as I was making it. So, I didn't take my time like I would have liked. But, I enjoyed it tons! I will be making another cake soon, I just need an occasion! And it will be much more neat and clean hopefully! Anyway, the kids loved it, and I loved creating it! 











5 comments:
Good job! That is really cute!
That's so cute! I had no idea you had this talent!
that is such a cool spongebob cake greatg job!
That is awesome. I love doing that kind of stuff. I just found out you can take classes at Michael's from a professional for only $22 for 4 classes. I am going to sign up and I will let you know how it goes.
Holy cow, it's awesome! I've always been afraid of fondant...you'll have to post the steps!
Post a Comment