Just for fun...
First of all, just had to show you all my latest experiment. This was the first time I had ever used fondant to decorate a cake. There was no occasion for this, just has always been something I wanted to try. I enjoyed it, but I think with more practice I'll get much better results...hopefully! It was a lot of fun though! Anyway on to the past few months a brief update with more to come.
We spent some time in August just trying to recouperate from the summer semester of school because we knew this fall would be hectic. We started by making our way down to Utah to take a short vacation. We celebrated our six year anniversary by going to this excellent restaraunt, that was tucked in the mountains. These past six years have been amazing! Very challenging at times, but also very rewarding. I am so grateful to have the best companion and my best friend by my side every step of the way. I can't believe it has already been six years! But I also can't believe it's only been six years...we began dating almost 10 years ago. It's crazy! He's an amazing Husband, Dad and wonderful friend and I couldn't ask for a better guy! I am so blessed every day! Love you Ryan..here's to eternity! We also celebrated Ryan's birthday by going to Lagoon and had a blast! It has been years since either one of us had been there and we had a great time!
My Dad bought the boys fishing poles and took them fishing with no luck but it was still fun. And Josh, wow he is just getting so big, he loves to cuddle on our shoulders just out of the blue sometimes. I will definitely miss that when he grows out of it.





And when we returned it was time for Ryan and I to start school and to get Tanner started in school! He was so excited to start kindergarten! Wow time flies. Jordan on the other hand was ver sad that we had to leave Tanner at the school for three hours. He was quite bummed all afternoon. He has since gotten over it and enjoys the quiet time with Mom while Tanner is at school and Josh naps. Priceless. My boys are getting so big! I am such a lucky girl!







2 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to post again! You should have called me while you were here in Utah! Do you have my number? Your cakes look awesome!
Hey, I don't have your e-mail anymore, can you send it to me so i can send you my info?
Post a Comment