Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our mini vacation before school


So, before school started last week Ryan and I wanted a vacation to spend some time with family. We decided to stay with my parents, and take some time to visit Ryan's grandparents and other friends in Utah. We had a great week! Played lots of games, went out in canoes, played at parks, and just had alot of good family time. Spending time with Ryan's grandparents is always so much fun! We have a lot of great memories of spending time there before his mission, and took a good majority of our wedding pictures around their yard which is beautiful. The boys loved playing on their tree swings! We decided to seize the moment and recreate our favorite wedding picture on one of them. So, thank you Tanner for taking such a great picture for us! Little did we know that almost 6 years later we'd have our 5 year old taking that picture again. It really made for a great mini vacation!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Kinda crazy to go back in time to those things and especially with kids. I guess we are getting old huh! I am bummed that I missed you being in Utah. My Grandpa passed away so things have been crazy. Maybe next time we can see each other.