Today after playing outside in the sun and at a friends in their pool and what not we came home to relax. We decided we wanted to BBQ tonight so Ryan got out the grill and there was bubble wrap in the box. After getting Josh down for a nap, this is what I see. Yes, he did this ALL on his own! He found the wrap must have thought "this would look wonderful!" and put it on. When asking him to take it off so he could be Jordan again his reply was this "I want to look wonderful mommy!" This "phase" of his wanting to be wonderful and like a dream come true has been going on for quite some time now, I wonder when he will grow out of it. It was cute for the first year or so, now it's just getting...well....I don't know kind of old? It is hilarious to see what he comes up with. But at the same time I would love for him to be just a t-shirt and shorts kid ya know? Oh well! At least he makes us laugh and smile!
PS yes, he is posing for this picture. And no, I did not pose him, he came up with this pose entirely on his own. Really? Would I put him in a pose like that? That is Jordan's personality summed up with one pose.







4 comments:
He sounds like a real character! Your boys are very cute. I wanted to let you know I've started a new blog at www.embracingmotherhood2.blogspot.com I made our other blog private and am going to use it to do once or twice a month updates. If you want to read that one, just leave me your e-mail. I hope things are going well for you!
That is the cutest picture! I love it!
Too funny! What a crack up!
wow thats funney you never know what childeren can come up with hope we can see you guys soon.
p.s i like the funney pose jorydyn did.
Post a Comment