
We are doing his family birthday party tomorrow. We went out last night to celebrate a little with an activity at a play gym for the kids, but thought we'd do a nice family dinner and cake on Sunday. I have never attempted a fondant cake without eggs in the cake. And I wasn't about to this time, because eggless cakes while delicious do not hold up at all. So, the bottom is cake and lightning mcqueen is made of rice krispy treats. That may be why I hate it so much, I couldn't get it to look smooth. Anyway, I'll have more pictures up after we celebrate tomorrow. I can't believe he is 2 years old now!!!







4 comments:
It looks perfect to me! I never had any idea that you were such an awesome cake decorator. Maybe I will need to hire you for my kids birthdays.
Wow, that looks great to me! Good job
I think it looks great! I never would have thought of doing a rice crispy for the car. You are too creative. Hope you had a nice birthday party:)
It looks amazing. I think you did a great job. What a great idea to do rice crispy treats for the car.
Post a Comment